We work with clients, stakeholders and communities to develop well-substantiated, inspiring documents and support material for better programs, strategies and plans.
Click here for a complete list of reports and published writing.
We’re skilled with:
- developing research and reports involving stakeholders from your sector
- conducting desktop research and analysis
- conducting surveys and interviews with client-nominated groups and stakeholders
- running and documenting forums and roundtables
- supporting developing collaborations
Projects drawing out community responses to expert knowledge
- place-based projects
- interdisciplinary, collaborative projects
- community-based approaches to involve hard to reach people from culturally and linguistically diverse groups